Comment on page
To begin your data analysis journey, feed some data into the platform
On the Main Screen, click Data Ingestion
The sections for Data Ingestion are Data Source (default section), Jobs, Queued Jobs, Jobs History.
In this section, you can add new data to your system, modify or remove the existing data.
With DataInsider, you can add various types of data sources into the database, either from other cloud services or from spreadsheet files from your computer. When you add the data source, you also have the opportunity to map and refine the data sources. Click ➕ Add Data Source.
- To edit the existing data source, click on it or click the pencil icon 🖉 next to the data source.
- To delete any data source, click the trash bin 🗑 icon next to the data source listed. You can choose to execute multiple jobs at once.
The Jobs menu is where you create automated jobs and schedule them to work with your database.
Click ➕ Add Job.
- Edit or delete an existing job
Click on any job row or the … button to edit an existing job or delete it.
- Force a sync
Click Force Sync to force executing the job.
- You can choose to execute multiple jobs at once.
- You can set time to automatically update your jobs after a specific time, ensuring you stay up-to-date with the latest information effortlessly.
These are the possibilities of the status and what each status means for the Jobs:
Keep track of all your syncing jobs.
See what jobs have been done in the system so far. You can track all the activities of the jobs, including the time, status, and how many rows each job has generated.